|.EU DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION|
1. We can't guarantee that an ordered domain name, will effectively be registered. It is possible that there are several applicants for the same domain name so that we can' t register it.
If the domain name is considered for the sunrise period, the domain name can be disapproved because there isn't sufficient evidence that you have a right on that domain name.
2. We ask prepayment for all domain names. If the prepayment doesn't reach us in time, your order won't be executed.
3. For all domain names which are considered for the sunrise period, no refunds will be given if the domain names can't be registered.
4. For all domain names which are not considered for the sunrise period but for normal registration (starting on April 7 2006), the money will be returned if the domain names can't be registered.
5. "To The Point" can't be held liable if an ordered domain name can't be registered.
|To The Point, Parkstreet 41, 9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|.EU Domain name (EN)||.EU Domeinnaam (NL)||Nom de domaine .EU (FR)|